Monday 1 April 2013

Saying Goodbye


Written by Linda Gauthier

I'm all dressed up and ready to go, just waiting for you


Hi Everyone,

Just a short note to let you know that this web address is now going to be inactive. I have transferred my blog over to my new site, I believe you will find it to be much more reader friendly, easier to print and find  the recipes, as well as more appealing to the eye.  I have to say I am very happy with, and proud of my efforts, I hope you enjoy it, and will follow me to my new location.  You will find  new feature pages, and an index of subjects at the bottom of the page. I have also created a page where I ask you what you would like to read, and I will do my darndest to try to fulfill your requests.

You will still find my quirky writing style, family friendly recipes, and a few more surprises and changes coming down the road, like contests, information on cookbooks, and whatever crosses my mind at the time I am preparing to write, please join me on my journey to a healthy, balanced lifestyle.  It is going to be fun and interesting, and I am looking forward to sharing my life, laughs and giggles with you and yours.  Join me at My Simply Delicious Weight Loss @myepicure.net


Bye Bye for now, hope to see you real soon , Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment