Friday 26 October 2012

I took advantage of the old adage "A woman's prerogative to change her mind"....




Let yourself go...Her favorite moments were those when she let go of all expectations and worries and just simply celebrated the very moment she was living...Kelly Rae Roberts
Let yourself go...Her favorite moments were those when she let go of all expectations and worries and just simply celebrated the very moment she was living...Kelly Rae Roberts


Written by Linda Gauthier

A woman's prerogative has come into play on several occasions in the last while, according to Gary, I'm indecisive, but I contend it is my right to change my mind, besides the fact that sometimes you just darn well don't want to eat fish when you are craving chicken.  So, on Tuesday we ate Chicken rather than Salmon.
The following is the recipe I used.













Another dish I made this week was Tilapia wrapped in Swiss chard and parchment.  I dipped them in coconut milk then rolled them in Epicure Satay Mix and Epicure Roasted Red Pepper.  I would normally wrap the fish in the Swiss chard alone, however, the leaves were small so I decided to wrap it in the parchment as well.  

Tilapia wrapped in Swiss chard
Parchment wrapped Swiss chard and Tilapia
Rolling it out of package onto plate served with couscous, beans and squash


Final dish served with cucumber salad

The couscous had some steamed squash mixed into it.  I prepared the squash in the Epicure Rectangular Steamer, the acorn squash had Epicure Hot Buttered Rum, Maple Bacon Sea Salt and Roasted Red Pepper Flakes sprinkled on it prior to steaming.  Steaming time was 4 minutes.


Acorn Squash, cut into cubes, in Steamer  



Epicure Products used on Squash to add flavour during steaming.
I'm going to sign off and say goodnight,  I'd like to thank you for spending time with me.  I hope you try, and like, my recipes.

This guy looks like I feel right now so smile, and have a great night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment